When The Last

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...filthy Battenburg (Charles) has been deposed, I am sure that the truth (including what they did to me) about these people will start to emerge but I fear that their darkest secrets may be just too horrific to see the light of day?

Screenshot from 2023-06-21 10-00-54.png

I think there is a balance to be struck between truth and Justice for victims of the blackmailed Battenburg's, including myself, Princess Diana and others and the National Interests of this Country. In other words, it may not be in our interest to let the world know that we are (potentially at least) a weak spineless (so called) democracy who (thanks to historical civil wars) failed to stand up to these Battenburg's during the worst of their cough excesses!

....and the way that climate change is going (royal trains, private jets) we may end up with the bananas as well as the republic!

I am not saying that a Monarch should be hitching a lift on the A1 but you know a first class coach at the back of a regular train that's going that way anyway and a couple of armed guards to keep the peasants away.

Last edited: