Untax And Spend

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
We have all heard of tax and spend where you raise taxes and spend the extra money on whatever, but to knock £50bn of off your tax bill while spending £150bn on war waging and paying for expensive fuel caused by the wearmongering on top of the Trillions in debt already accrued by a deliberate Virus campaign aimed at me. Are the Tories being forced into these tax cuts by my powers that will surely lose them a democratic election should democracy ever return, I am talking about Neil Newness last night and a music playing and 'other' activities used against me all night?

So why is all our money being spent on Ukraine and higher energy bills. Well I may not be very good at colouring in bananas but I can see the bigger picture. Putin has Nuclear missiles in the heart of Europe (kaliningrad) pointed at Germany, the EU in general AND the UK. Any right minded British or EU person would want rid of these dangerous missiles from our back yard, it is akin to the Cuban crisis. The only way to get rid peacefully is to do a deal with Russia over Ukraine and Crimea.

Our so called ally Israel (for historical reasons) would prefer these Russian missiles were kept pointing at Germany and they (Israel) see Britain being under threat by them as purely Collateral. They (Israel) are using President Zelenskky (or something) and blackmail to force the UK (and US) to finance Zelenskky (or something)'s war with the aim of retaking (by force) the very bargaining chips needed for a deal with Russia over Kaliningrad. Make no mistake Israel is no friend or ally. I do not know why putin invaded first, seems like he made a huge tactical error, he should have waited until Zelenskky (or something) made the first move, then he would have had the moral high ground but you know, I know better than anyone how these people try and provoke you into making the first move that ex SAS guy eg in the run up to May's (fixed against her) election coming right into my personal space a few days after chasing me down the street (but not catching me) with a large leashed dog, like one inch from my chest, calling me names and challenging me to start a fight with him, while I just calmly reminded him of my right to self defence should he be silly enough to have a go. I say silly because his threat level was of the highest order and my self defence rules of engagement went up to and included lethal force, he didn't and May lost her majority!, maybe I am more restrained than Putin?

Last edited: