Ulez My Arse

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Ulez appears to be a Tony Blair 'punishment' for Brexit, notice how Starmer refuses to criticise it in case he gets a slap from Blair. As long as the Battenburgs are indebted to Blair over his complicity in Princess Diana's murder, he will always have an unnatural influence over the Labour party, first Corbyn, now Starmer and even what looks like a little clone of himself at yesteday's by-election.

Boris Johnson as ex stooge PM with Battenburg secrets at the tip of his tongue IMO insisted that his seat was not lost in case he wants to mount a future political comeback. That is why the (so called) powers that be allowed them to win by only 400 votes.

This election fixing scam is NOT being used properly as the Battenburgs are being protected at my (and this Countries) expense. The ONLY solution to this problem is to expose the blackmailers AND the Battenburgs.

In 2014 the SNP (behind Salmond's back) were persuaded to allow these powers to 'fix' the independence referendum as no in return for almost every Scottish Westminster SNP MP getting returned in 2015 GE plus a (fixed) Scottish no vote in the 2016 EU Referendum. That is a total abuse of these National Security powers being used to protect the blackmailed Battenburgs from the SNP blackmailers INSTEAD of sorting out this blackmail mess. How can people not see that?...and it's ALL at my expense. I was poisoned AGAIN last night from supermarket bought food! The sort of swings that we saw in the 2015 GE from Labour (and Lib Dems) to the SNP just don't happen in a democracy and if the SNP really were that popular, they would have won independence by a landslide. Wake up sheeple, this is not the mother of all democracies. Shame on this Country!!!

Screenshot from 2023-07-22 10-49-16.png

Last edited: