Ian Whannel Political Prisoner

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Charles is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Tony Hair

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a quote from Tony Hair Blair “I’m not sure that even if the SNP win a majority in the Scottish parliament that it necessarily means that people want to go through the disruption of an independence campaign, I would frankly doubt that.”

Clearly he has now decided to tow the non blackmailed Royal's line. Not so tough now are you Tony? I told you that you won't be blackmailing for ever but you know, I have foresight. You do not!

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Oh by the way Tony cutting your own hair is easy, all you need is a pair of scissors and half a brain!

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Previously (when he was tough) he would be saying something like. Although I am not an advocate of Scottish Independence, I see it as a natural consequence of Britain leaving the EU against the will of my powerful 'friends'