Tony Blair's Racism Trap

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...and it just goes to show how much trouble our political system is in as the UK's main opposition party just can not rid itself of Blair, Blairism or Blairites like Starmer as long as someone as powerful as (blackmasiled) King Charles is sitting in Blair's pocket.

Blair's main problem is that he just can not get anything to stick to me as I am just basically an innocent bystander caught up in all this and all I am doing is fighting for my freedom and everything that's right. He (Blair) would love to be able to claim I am a racist and a misogynist (Re the Rayner leg crossing trap thing showing up if my name searched) but unfortunately for him it ain't true, like I've said before my biggest enemies are white, wealthy, extremely privileged, male and or shamefully as well closely related to myself The likes of May, MisstrussT and Sturgeon are enemies not because of their Gender but because they are attacking me on behalf of the real misogynists (Blair and Charles and my father in the case of Sturgeon) who are using them. Boris, Brown, Salmond and Cameron were just as bad! Yes there have been three female PM's, not because of no broken glass ceiling but because Prince now (unbelievably) the blackmailed King finds it easier to 'use' women against the likes of me! Blair likes to 'use' women against me too, I am thinking of Rayner, Thornberry, Huq and blokes with girlie names like Hilary Benn!!

This racism trap is a collaboration between Blair, The Labour Party (under Starmer) and the Tories.

Labour's Welsh leader declares Quasi Quartang's Budget 'Voodoo Economics'

...and now...

Screenshot from 2022-09-28 14-29-35.png

As Luther King Once said, a man should be judged on his Character and not on the colour of his skin. Does Quartang have the character, qualifications and freedom from being a stooge to do that difficult job properly, that is what I am judging and the results are NOT good.

Last edited: