Time To Throw Them Out

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
A DNS (Domain Name Service) is an important service for finding website (like this one), it is like the phone book of the internet that matches your domain to the IP address of your server. Unfortunately it can be abused by bad actors (or something) who are in positions of power to send visitors to the wrong address or put a delay on it. So because the Yanks (or something) and us (shamefully) control most of the internet (including DNS) I thought I would try a service (Name Shame time) YDNS that is right in the heart of Germany, foolishly thinking it would be (or something) proof. Much to my annoyance my site slowed right down when using it and returned to normal when I moved DNS elsewhere (not saying). So what's going on? Simple, America (or something) not only defeated Germany in 1945, they (along with Russia) occupied it. Russia except for Kaliningrad have been pushed back but America (or something) are still there with thousands of troops. It is time for the Yanks (or something) to leave Germany just as it's time for Russia to leave Kaliningrad!