Supermarket Shenanigans

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I do not go anywhere for pleasure or leisure as (past experiences have proved) my enemies would be on top of me like a ton of bricks, and because of that I am in total and permanent lockdown, so they only have my enforced visit to the JC and my essential trips to the Supermarket to target me. This morning at Morrisons, they had a load of shelf stacking trollies meaning there was only single file passage, then at the top of the aisle a worker had deliberately spilled a basket of goods on the floor, forcing me back down the single file lane. This time there was a bloke lurking amongst the trollies, and as I approached he stepped back, presumably with the intention of colliding with me, however he got his timing wrong and collided with my trolly. I hope it was painful as it was a deliberate, pre-meditated act and just shows how desperate the SNP blackmailers are getting!

On the way back, fully loaded with more than 30 Kilos on my back and two carrier bags, a bloke with a small dog was coming towards me so (as usual) I crossed the road to avoid potential confrontation. However, the guy also started to cross, meaning our paths would have crossed around the middle of the road, so I aborted and moved back onto the original pavement, but so did the guy and the situation changed from potential coincidence to a deliberate confrontation. Feeling threatened, I went into self-defence mode and unclipped my rucksack for quick release and stepped off the pavement again after deciding to stand my ground, I even gave the guy an excuse to test my self-defence skills by calling him a fu*7ing Di8&ead, but the Coward just walked past.

Clearly there is no Christmas cheer around me at the moment, which is not really surprising when you consider that this traditionally Christian Country has Hindu and Muslim leaders and is ultimately ruled by ruthless pro Israeli blackmailers!