Still Playing The DNA blackmail card

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The Battenburgs are being blackmailed for the most sordid of reasons, including the brutal assassination of Lady Diana, yet they still use the threat of exposing William (and Harry) as non Battenburgs as a method of control, in the deluded belief that the next most senior Battenburg (Andrew) would take over should the shit hit the fan! Of course, it is reported that more Epstein (or something) dirt about Andrew will be revealed in the new year, and the Battenburgs are panicking.

The Battenburgs have two choices, pass the Crown to non Battenburg William or blow the whole stinking institution apart! Although I would prefer the former, either is OK with me.

This is a direct response to my pointing out that one of the Battenburgs commoner husbands was out of order, calling the heir to the throne a demeaning name in regard to his ability to hold alcohol. This is implying that this commoner guy, who is married to a Battenburg has dominance over William and his family.

1703596899290.png

The commoner who managed to bag a Battenburg (so they can use him) should not take my criticisms too harshly, as I am also what the Battenburgs would refer to as a 'commoner'

However, I think the Battenburgs would now have to admit that, I am anything but common and in actual fact am one of a kind!

Last edited: