Sounds Familiar

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
If you are wondering what I am talking about, this appeared tonight on a so called news site that I am known to frequent to get propaganda from the blackmailers side of the fence.

Screenshot from 2022-09-07 20-54-24.png

...and here is an exact quote from an article I wrote this morning about my trip to the shops.

"So my trip to the shops this morning was met with an increased activity by state joggers and BT vans everywhere (yawn), clearly this new leader thinks she can succeed where all her unelected and illegitimate predecessors have failed, the same flawed logic as Theresa (I'll do it) May thinking I can be bullied into submission when in actual fact it has the polar opposite effect"

I do however agree with his sentiment that public ownership or if you like re-nationalisation is the only way out of this mess but not at any price, we should NOT have to pay for assets that were stolen from us through blackmail. As if the Royals would approve of the sell off of State assets and infrastucture that they effectively own as head of State if they were NOT being blackmailed. We also need to raise taxes not lower them but in novel ways like eg legalising and taxing cannabis use for adults.