SNP Choreography

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Looking like this whole SNP leadership farce has been choreographed for maximum irritation towards me on the eve of the fixed against SNP fellow blackmailers (Tories).

It is no coincidence that they have deliberately chose Swine(ee) as their latest unelected first dictator as they know his (blackmailer) history and how he betrayed me and this Country (UK).

However, I have no (direct) influence over the criminals in the SNP and will defend myself against any SNP aggressor.

Right now, I have a job to do keeping these National Security powers safe and sound until the results of these elections are confirmed. I have to go to the JC at 10;30 tomorrow, but hopefully most reults will be declared by then, if not, no one is more experienced at avoiding the pitfalls, laid out than me!

1714681621699.png

Am I glad I managed to blag an extra day out of the Civil Servant at the JC last time, as I normally go in on a Thursday!

Last night I set my alarm for 8;50AM for my 10;30 appointment at the JC. However, my Pro Israeli Google Android phone got hacked and the alarm went off at 6;20AM, the time I would normally get up if I was going to the shops (wishful thinking on their part). I checked, alarm still set for 8;50. Then as election results still coming in, workmen from housing association arrive at 8;30AM and start banging and drilling in the undercover flat below!

Should be an interesting trip to the JC!

1714723421459.png

So the visit to the JC was as traumatic as I expected it to be, made worse by needing to go to the supermarket (during the day) to get essentials and they knew it. A woman and her son followed me into the shop and followed me round the shop like a pair of f*cking stalkers, then waited until I went to the (with cctv) self serve checkout, before slotting in next to me, forcing me to look straight ahead while scanning my gear through to avoid being falsely accused.

Weirdos hang out at schools and playgrounds not supermarkets, this is just intimidation to make it as difficult as possible to get the food I need to survive!

I could order online but the food that would arrive would need a skull and crossbone label on it!

Last edited: