Poisoned by the SNP

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
On the way back from the JC I bought two Scotch pies from Morrisons petrol station and ate one, it was poisoned, the flat out 10/10 stomach pain poison. Luckily I had fast acting liquid capsule ibuprofen that works in only 5 minutes so I didn't have to suffer long, on closer inspection, they are Bells pies made in Shotts Lanarkshire Scotland. They also poisoned local Galloway cheese from Morrisons a couple of weeks ago but I caught that with a small piece as a test.

With the small piece as a test, you still get a pain in your stomach but it's not severe enough to warrant taking painkillers. It's what I should have done with the pie but you know I was hungry and probably complacent and at the end of the day a government that deliberately poisons someone's food (for political reasons) is just as criminal as those who bomb hospitals only on a smaller scale!

Last edited:
They really did see me coming at that petrol station yesterday as I also got poisoned by some cakes. I should have sussed as normally they have a selection of cakes to chose from but there was only one type on the shelf, white things with jam in the middle and Morrisons 'own' brand. The pies were a sore stomach toxin that can be overcome by pain killers but the cakes were a nasty toxin straight out of Porton Down that is designed to keep you awake. I have been targeted with this toxin several times over the last decade or so. If you sit or stand up it's not too bad, you still know you've been poisoned but it's tolerable but as soon as you lie down you get unbearable heartburn type symptoms forcing you to sit up for relief. Unlike the sore stomach toxin it can't be over come by painkillers or indigestion remedies, all you can do is sit up and 'gouch' until it wears off, usually about 3 or 4 in the morning, then you can go to sleep as normal.

So while Starmer was taking the glory for my efforts, I was doing the suffering!