Out Of Cards

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...well almost, I am talking about first (but not last) dictator Nicola(s) Mundane as I make it safely back from the JC Apart from an increased amount of antagonisers on both sides of the road, forcing me to walk on the road, at the JC they (as usual) forced me to stand under the CCTV until the civil servant was ready, then a woman and a semi disabled guy (walking but only just) started encroaching on my personal space, obviously hoping I would start a ruckus. Unfortunately for them I have only a self defence posture and just kept outmanouvering the disabled guy, then he moved in behind me making it difficult (but not impossible) to keep him under surveillance, ending up doing that SAS owl impression. He was no physical threat but you know, he may have had a knife or a gun! better to be vigilant and alive than complacent and dead.

It is just another example of how these cowards use women, Children and disabled people against me as they know I am a match for most able bodied men!

Ominously mundanes remaining card (undercover neighbours) have (unusually for this time) just started playing loud music. However, no match for my hifi

Last edited: