Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blacxkmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

No More Heros

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
on: October 10, 2020, 12:35:19 PM

So another batch of awards to comedians, runners and a guy that talks about monkeys. Not a single mention of the guy that single handedly removed at least 3 corrupt prime ministers and counting oh yes and one Scottish first minister and counting.
Who single handedly radically changed the course of history by scuppering the SNP’s attempts at breaking up the UK in 2014 and took the UK out of the European Union on the grounds of National security against the will of powerful foreign blackmailers.
despite being imprisoned and poisoned by the corrupt, blackmailed section of the British state
This is how (Great) Britain treats it’s hero’s! RE Alan Turin.