More Date Data

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
German State owned hosting company Hetzner, inexplicably changed my monthly billing date from the 5th of every month to the 10th of every month, starting 10 April. I have no idea why they did this but it sure did get my attention. On the 9th April 2021 prince Philip allegedly died even though I strongly suspect that he never actually died until much later that year (when the Queen retreated into a shell).

On the 18th April 2017 Theresa may (Aghhh) called a general election after my enforced visit to the JC, during which time I was given an extremely hard time with several entrapment attempts. I have often wondered if she renewed these powers that day (after I made it safely back) or was she obliged to call a (fixed against her) election because I had already been re-fitted up and she was just waiting until my signing day to have another go at me?

Reports on the news are suggesting now that a peace deal between Hamas and NetinYeeha may be in place by Wednesday 10th April?

With all the above in mind, guess who is making unintelligible noises about Trump and Cameron's love in on BBC Radio 4 tonight?