Make Or Break Week

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So the (unlawful) powers being used against me to 'placate' the blackmailed battenburg's blackmailers (especially so called Father) that (presumably) because they are for reasons of blackmail and NOT reasons of law give the real powers that be the ability to fix elections and Referendums, handy to get rid of a blackmailed PM but not as straight forward when it is non elected royals being blackmailed. Instead these powers seem to be being used to remove Royal 'stooge PM's. A task made more difficult by Tony Blair and the blackmailers (because of what he did to Diana) making sure there is no credible alternative to Tory (Battenburg) stooges.

So my theory is that because these powers are so sweeping and because like I said I am basically being fitted up to save the Battenburg's reputation, they (IMO) need to be signed off by a PM & Home Sec that have won a fixed against them election. eg Cameron was 'allowed' to win in 2010 to get shot of Brown even though he was/is a battenburg stooge. His stooge HS was Theresa May. In 2015 he was given a (slight) majority (and a mandate to fit me up) as long as he held (against his will) an EU Referendum or face a coalition with Farage. There was no Labour alternative as Pro Israeli blackmailer Ed Milliband (or something) was leader. Then he resigned after Referendum defeat but crucially his HS stooge May did not take over until July 13th after which she (IMO) would have no mandate to renew so Cameron MUST have did it before the 13th. The following year she was forced to hold a (fixed against her) election (before 13th July) because she still had no mandate, Blair had 'loaned' Corbyn enough Labour MP's to get him elected as he knew Corbyn was NOT a credible candidate for PM. So all the real powers that be could do was remove May's majority and force her to share power with the DUP. So she duly fitted me up in 2017 & 2018. In 2019 she was forced out but not until after (July 23rd) she had fitted me up again. Then political opportunist (and battenburg Stooge) Johnson said he would (grudgingly) 'get brexit done' if allowed to be 'world king' for a while. He was handed a majority to 'get brexit done' and to fit me up with his HS stooge (not so) Pritti Pattel. Then he was forced out last year after getting Brexit done and after a strange but brief episode with (Miss) Trus(T), Sunak became next unelected stooge with Braverman (or somethingish) as his HS stooge. However he has not held a (fixed against him) election (for obvious reasons) and the July 13th deadline is looming.

So what will happen to the (so called) King if these powers can not be renewed? Will he get thrown to the blackmailer lions? Is he (Charles) even being blackmailed, or is it just his father and by association the Queen? if he is blackmailed, he deserves to be named and shamed as does his Father (or whoever is blackmailed) and why are the (Pro Israeli) press gearing up for another Schofield type scandal?...and why is ex stooge pattel involving herself? So many questions. Could be an interesting week.

Screenshot from 2023-07-09 09-19-53.png

Screenshot from 2023-07-09 09-20-36.png

Last edited:
So on the eve of the last possible day that Cameron could have renewed these powers before May took over (13th July 2016) the news has finally broke, pretty much like I predicted above.

Screenshot from 2023-07-12 21-14-43.png

I have to wait now to see if it is just another 'accused but not convicted' libel trap or a (sacrificial lamb) story to cover up a much much bigger (Royal) scandal?

If Status Quo remains tomorrow, then all my attention will turn to these (fixed against the Tories) by-elections starting next Thursday. My hatches will be well and truly 'battened down'