Lucy Letby Gets More Christmas Cards Than Me

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
All my mail is intercepted by the Pro Israeli British (so called) security services!

1703331253907.png

Is this a reply?

It was Early September 2015 when I was separated from my long term partner and made homeless, presumably because I was to be used to 'fix' the EU Referendum the following year. At that time I was getting carers allowance because my partner was disabled, but for whatever reason they did not stop that allowance until February 2016, 5 months later. When they did stop it (without notice), it took three weeks without money before I got unemployment benefit, but why did the wait until February? Also in December 2012 while in Blackburn Lancs, I applied for two privately rented houses to escape from the big brother Council house we were in. One was in Northumberland and the other was in Scotland. We never got no reply until February next year when both houses were offered to us. We chose the Scottish one because we are Scottish and were being subjected to racist abuse in England, like 'you wot Jock? etc. It was a mistake as we were running into the arms of the SNP, less than a year from the independence Referendum. After only a month, they slapped a demolition order on our private rented house, forcing us back into a big brother council owned house.

1703352260682.png

Last edited: