Life Threatening Poison

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So my normal Princes chicken curry was replaced by Grants chicken curry in Morrisons, that should have sounded alarm bells, but it didn't as on further inspection, the company is based in Galston which is near Kilmarnock, so we're talking SNP attempted murderers. Anyway, I had consumed it by 5:55PM and by 6;PM, I knew I had been poisoned. The familiar sore stomach poison. Recognising the symptoms, I immediately took two painkillers, which is the recommended maximum dose. Normally that would kill the pain and last long enough for the toxin to wear off. However, this was a much, much higher dose and the two painkillers had no effect, so I took a third. This helped, but the pain was still way too much, so I took a fourth, twice the recommended dose. This helped the pain, but still feeling sick. At around 12:30AM the painkillers started wearing off, so I took another two which helped the pain, but no sleep as I was feeling sick. At about 4:AM the pain returned, then at 6:AM, I got that feeling sick and drooling at the mouth syndrome. Then suddenly, without warning, I puked all over my carpet, with no time to get to the toilet or sink. After that the symptoms receded, but as you can imagine I am shattered. Humza McYousaf complains about what Israel is doing in Gaza? He is every bit as evil!.

I know it's gross, but I have posted a picture of my puke covered carpet as I think as much evidence of the crimes being committed against me as possible should be submitted.

20231228_082403.jpg

20231228_083851.jpg

Last edited:
The UK Government should be moving me to a safe house in England, as it is almost impossible not to eat Scottish food in Scotland, especially when the SNP are swapping national and international made food for Pre Poisoned Scottish made food! Unfortunately, the unelected UK Government is under direct control of the blackmailed Monarch, meaning there is nowhere safe for me to be.