It's Easy


Staff member
...if you convert to percentage first (silly imperial fractions) On Tuesday he/she read 12.5% of book, on Wednesday 25%, total 37.5%. So Mondays 30 pages must be 62.5% of the book and without using a calculator I make that a\bout 51 pages in total.

Screenshot from 2023-02-19 15-28-30.png
Actually my calculator tells me that 37.5% (or 3/8ths) of 30 is 18 so the answer is 48 pages. My mental guestimate wasn't too far out.