Ian Whannel Political Prisoner

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Charles is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Is Coffee Bad For You?

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Suspecting that the coffee that I was regularly buying was upsetting my stomach and making me fart a lot, I decided to abstain to see if things improved. They did but I was getting a headache and irritability from caffeine withdrawal and drinking only boring water. so at the supermarket, instead of buying the normal coffee, I switched to tea because although I prefer coffee, I can put up with tea, plus it has at least some caffeine in it.

I knew there is no point in buying a small amount as the next time I buy, garanteed to be poisoned as well, so I grabbed a big 240 pack that will do me for ages.

Then by pure coincidence (not), I got this unsolicited (spam) email from a US email domain.

Screenshot from 2021-06-01 11-34-11.png