Increase In State Harrasment With Proof

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So today's enforced visit to the job center was as stressful as ever with State grasscuters (at this time of year?) outside my front window before appointment and all the usual antagonists forcing me to cross the road umpteen times, you know when there's a guy coming towards you who has a child on his shoulders who's wearing a red jacket, it's time to cross over. At the JC no questions about finding work just an instruction to come for another interview in only six days time, normally at least a fortnight and never ever before inbetween christmas and new year! In fact I was surprised it would even be open so I checked and it is NOT! (see screenshot). Not only are they keeping me isolated and away from my friends and family over Christmas but they are forcing me to come in during the holiday! Just in case you think I am making all this up to make the blackmailed king look bad, I have included screenshots of inside my Universal Credit portal, the one with the blackmailed King'[s girlie hat as it's logo of my appointment next week and my worksearch (what a joke) Journal entries that show the average duration of my enforced visits. I did an internet search for 'Christmas opening times at Job Center Plus' only to find out my office is not even open on the day I am being forced to come in.

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 11-07-15 Attend your appointment - To-do list - Universal Credit.png

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 11-10-53 Journal - Universal Credit.png

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 11-13-44 Contact Jobcentre Plus.png

Last edited:
I must admit that my mood has changed from Irate to intrigue. Why are they calling me in to a government office only six days after my routine visit, inbetween Christmas and new year while the JC is closed to the Public?