Ill Informed

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Just like the Chancellor was (to say the least) was ill informed about the effects of drastic tax cuts at a time when borrowing is out of control!

I think she will find that it is alcohol that causes all those things and more, cannabis unlike alcohol is found in nature. Nature provides everything we need including painkillers from aspirin to Morphine and recreational drugs like cannabis to reward a hard days toil. If you find alcohol in nature, something has gone horribly wrong (fermentation) Alcohol is highly addictive, fundamentally toxic (hangover) and accounts for more cancers, liver disease, Friday night brawls, football thuggary, NHS admissions Police (wasted) time, domestic abuse, where cannabis just makes you chill out, listen to music and eat stuff you wouldn't normally eat. Yes of course there will be a minority who have a bad reaction to cannabis but there is also a minority who have a bad reaction to peanuts! Like with alcohol, it probably is better to abstain during pregnancy but that is just common sense. Truss says she wants less State interference? I would not ban alcohol (too many people are addicted) but I would offer a SAFE and natural alternative to alcohol!!!

Where are you going to find all the court time , money and jail space for all these otherwise law abiding citizens who don't like getting pissed out of their heads Mrs H Sec? Just stop and think!!!

Screenshot from 2022-10-09 12-49-21.png

Last edited: