I Told You So

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
When that Hamas atrocity happened back in October, I surmised that Israel not only never acted on intelligence but may well have deliberately made it worse by (supposedly) accidentally mistaking Hamas militants for festival goers and shooting them dead with helicopters gunships, just like the US did (IMO) by ignoring intelligence about the 9/11 attacks, then firing a missile at their own Pentagon building to make it seem worse.

Anyway back then (October), I said that I feared that Israel would use that attack, eventually to provoke Iran into the conflict, giving them (Israel) an excuse to bomb Iran's Nuclear facilities.

Iran (IMO) has been very restrained in the face of extreme provocation (they provoke me as well Re cameras in my face etc) with attacks on military targets in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere. However bombing Iran's diplomatic Embassy in Syria is just a ridiculous unprovoked declaration of war on Iran by Israel and the US should hold their head in shame for their (blackmail influenced) rusty iron clad support for this rogue pariah so called State.

Screenshot from 2024-04-11 14-58-31.png
Screenshot from 2024-04-11 14-59-33.png

Last edited:
Apparently Israel is the only level headed non violent State in that region that can be trusted with Nuclear weapons????

Screenshot from 2024-04-04 10-57-37.png