I Am NOT A Tory Nicola?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Now that the news blackout about this Supreme Court ruling (that I have been going on about) has been lifted. The SNP are finally realising that I can NOT be bullied into submission, Herr Sturgeon is now blaming the Tories for my determination NOT to let her win.
I think you will find that (with my powers) Labour will not need to go into coalition with the SNP.,unless of course the blackmailed Royals decide it is in their own best interests Without my powers (and the truth is out) you will be languishing in a Jail with all the other criminals Herr Sturgeon.

I should re-iterate that Blairite Starmer is NOT the man to take on and defeat ALL these powerful blackmailers!!!

Screenshot from 2022-10-09 13-59-53.png

I mean she seems to be blantently claiming that with her powewrs of blackmail SHE will decide if Labour gets into government?

Even worse have the blackmailed Royals kicked the can down the road by offering her a coalition deal with Labour at the next election (using my powers) if the referendum gets blocked, just like they placated them in 2014 by offering them 52 Westminster MPs the following year (with my powers) and a fixed Scottish 'no' outcome at the EU referendum if the Independence Referendum was defeated again with my powers!. Seems like a whole lot of can kicking and pure corruption while my suffering continues at pace!!!

Last edited:
Could it be that the SNP have deliberately threatened to hold a Referendum next year to force the blackmailed (now) King to offer them a coalition deal at the 2024 election? If so, that makes you a TRAITOR Charles! You HAVE to go!!!

It would also make Starmer (and Blair) a traitor if he participated in a coalition with the criminal blackmailing separatists!

Last edited: