Good Riddance

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
To the evil witch who got an ex SAS serviceman to chase me down the road with a large dog before repeatedly invading my personal space and challenging me to start a fight against him every time I went to the shops in the weeks before she was forced to call her (fixed against her) election.

I was able to keep my cool and just kept reminding him that I have a right to self defence if attacked. He may have more training than me but I bet you he doesn't have as much proper self defence experience. What I mean is. his sergeant major may be a cheeky bastard with a loud voice (like he was) but he (SM) doesn't really mean him any real harm, unlike my attackers who (at first) beat me so bad that my partner could not recognise me in hospital

I think Justice against ex Prime Ministers is difficult but I will not rest until at least I am properly compensated or at best I see her (and the other criminals) in the dock.

Screenshot from 2024-03-08 11-29-48.png

Last edited:
That early attack, I was a bit drunk and wasn't sure who did it or why. The Police put some guys who were my brothers school chums in the dock and when their defence lawyer asked me if these were the men who beat me, I replied no it can't be, they're my brothers friends and I am known to them. So in effect, it was me that got them acquitted, if only I knew then what I know now!

After that when I went out drinking, I effectively had bodyguards including a six foot six nineteen stone guy, a 28 stone guy (called Dainty), a guy who could punch people in the face with his feet claud van damn style and another big guy who had been my mate since primary school. I thought they were just mates and they were but I now suspect some State involvement because they would stay sober as I (and others) got drunk. Those who attacked me when I was sober found it increasingly difficult to defeat me as I am a quick learner.

Last edited: