FitMeUppers

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Some interesting so called Justice Secs since this all kicked off in the Spring/Summer of 2009 when I was first fitted up.

Original FitMeUpper is pro Israeli blackmailer and architect of the second gulf war (after Robin Cook was murdered) Jack Straw (or something)

Then after I ousted Brown and the keepers of my powers decided NOT to give Cameron a majority as Charles would have too much influence over him, the appointed Fitmeupper was none other than my (blackmailer) Fathers old National Service buddy Ken Clarke.

Then in 2015 Cameron was given the choice of accepting a small majority if he agreed to hold an EU Referendum or be saddled with a Farage coalition, a poll that he knew that if he fitted me up again he would lose along with his Job, hence the personal attempts on my life by him and other front bench politicians, not to mention Prince Charles himself. Obviously they were going to fit me up (rather than sacrifice Charles) and Michael (is there anyone creepier looking?) Gove was appointed.

The next fitMeUpper was (surprise surprise) Liz(Miss)Truss(T). during which time thanks to yours truly Theresa (I'll do it) May merely had Cameron's majority removed as thanks to Blair Corbyn was NOT a viable alternative!

The next two are Theresa may Loyalists.

Then of course Pro Israeli blackmailer Dominic Rabb (or something), then someone else for a blink of an eye before Raab (or something) is back...and that is how I know I will be fitted up yet again.

Screenshot from 2022-10-25 17-48-00.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-25 17-49-42.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-25 17-50-41.png

Last edited: