Diane Abbot

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say I am sad to see her expelled from the Labour Party, I can't remember the details but I do remeber her attacking me on behalf of Corbyn (and ultimately Blair) back in the day.

However I don't get her point saying that Jewish people can't be persecuted or subjected to Racism? Of course they can and they should have the same protection against it as any other race.

The problem is that through their blackmail aquired position of power, wealth and influence, they 'appear' to have given themselves a higher level of protection than other races and gave a it a special name (anti-semetism) which also serves to quash legitimate critisism of their actions.

To make matters worse Israel 'appears' to be a racist state where ONLY Jewish people are welcome. I mean they used to critisise Germany for being an 'Arian' State!!!

...and just because I don't agree with her position on this subject does NOT mean she should not be allowed to express it. It is called free speech and she should not have the whip removed for that reason. Shame on you Starmer.