Ian Whannel Political Prisoner

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Charles is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Criminals At Google

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday I moved this site and my others to a new sever with a different hosting panel and to my amazement this site and the others started getting crawled by googlebot but after a couple of hours it all stopped and things were back to normal with next to no crawl activity by google.

Which as far as I am concerned just proves that the criminals at google are manually preventing my lawful websites getting crawled so that with this site, I can't let the world know what their so called leaders are really getting up to and on my other sites it is just a continuation of my isolation, making sure I can not communicate with anyone about any subject, making it seem like I am just wasting my time and my money but actually not really as their is not much else to do with your time when you are imprisoned in solitary confinement in a small flat with all your curtains permanently closed and while these criminals are censuring me, not many people (apart from my enemies) will know what is happening to me, I still think that is worthwhile keeping a record.