Contemplating

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I have my enforced visit to the Job Center today to farcically answer questions about my non existent job search. I will however reluctantly attend today's humiliation extravaganza but am seriously considering boycotting a future appointment to see if these people dare stop my money, giving me a reason to seek legal advice about my political status!

Especially as there is a high chance of local solicitors knowing my Aunt (who used to work in Stranraer Court) who I managed to contact through the local social worker ( who did know my Aunt through his court dealings) and who attended that botched (second) attempt at sectioning me in the spring of 2018. I believe this Aunt (my mothers sister) managed to force my so called Father to use his blackmail powers for me to have free gas (two and a half years now) as well as helping me get this flat. I also know for a fact that she and her daughters (my cousins) are barred by the British (in)Security services (despite living locally) from visiting or contacting me, as are the rest of my (non James) family.

Last edited: