Can You Imagine

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...the Aljazeera reporter asked if you can imagine being forced to give up your house, you warm safe space, lose all your worldly possessions and live in a tent in the midst of winter with little food? Well that is what Israel is doing to hundreds of thousands of Palestinian civilians in Gaza!

Well now that you come to mention it, yes I do know what it's like because the same (evil) people (Pro Israeli blackmailers) did the same thing to me in 2015 once they realised I was to be used to 'fix' the EU Referendum. My (two) winters in a tent (N East Scotland)) were much more severe (weather) than Gaza and yes the same evil people tried to starve me as well by stopping my money and intimidating the people at the food bank as well as intimidating me on the way to and from the food bank! So Yes, I know exactly how the Palestinians feel! Only difference is that I was not being bombed or shot at. Or was I? A pillion on a motorbike pointing shotgun at me, firing shotguns into my forest (over my head), constant gas explosions (bird scarers) and even (no joke) a cruise missile gliding over my (Scotland) forest (but no explosion). Oh yes, when at Teddington Lock forest (London) November 5th 2015, had professional fireworks aimed at and exploding right above my tent, special forces soldiers 'lurking' undercover in the forest (I discovered one in full camouflage who had to be extracted by a helicopter) and an army lynx helicopter with missiles underneath circling my tent on two occasions. Forcing me to fuck off back to Scotland!

Last edited: