Business As Usual

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So the trip to the job center was 'as usual' but with a reduced amount of State harassment which coincides with the reduced State harassment in an around my prison since Truss(T?) resigned causing me to wonder if they made my appointment just before takeover to protect me against increased harassment by whoever the new Tory Leader and unelected PM is? Which would of course mean I will be in the crosshairs again after 2;PM. However I should reserve judgement until after he or she takes over but like I said, there ain't no Tory solution to the mess this Country is in and if Sunak has Pro Israeli blackmailers in his cabinet, he won't last long as I am well used to being in the line of fire.

I am now wondering if I am needed to ensure that Starmer gets a large majority (despite my concerns about him) to stop the SNP getting into a coalition with Labour once the inevitable general election is called?

If so I demand that this is the last thing required of me and that I should be properly rewarded for my seemingly impossible achievements!

Last edited: