Brotherly Love

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
With regards to my so called Father 'using' my brother(s) against me, here's a couple of true stories, there are lots more. When I was young, I came out of a pub in the days before I learned (the hard way) how to defend myself, I was set upon by a bunch of young thugs. They gave me such a bad beating that my girlfriend could not recognise me when she came to visit me in hospital. The police acting on eyewitness reports arrested some youths and they were remanded in custody. At the trial, I was a witness but when they came up from the court dungeon, I recognised them as school mates of my younger brother and in my naivety I told the judge they have the wrong people as they were friends f my brothers and they know who I am. They got off scott free thanks to me but I now know they were guilty as charged.

Another time, the same brother (doing as his Father asked) walked into my building society, posing as me and emptied out my bank account In those days there were no cards or cctv, just a signature and as soon as I saw it I knew it was him, something he later admitted to. Money saved for our Honeymoon. Of course my Father was against me getting married and producing (in his eyes) an illigitimate child. The police came round to my work and gave me the bad news and said unless I prosecuted (my brother) there was nothing they could do I decided not to prosecute and took the hit on the chin. After that I kept my money in my pocket!

Last edited:
...and in return for his loyalty his so called Father arranged for him to be stabbed through the heart (and he was) while in the care of Her Majesties young offender institution as he as the third son and second unwanted son (he (so called father) was trying for a daughter) was also (like me) surplus to requirements. The only reason he survived was because the British Security services knew it was going to happen as being a royal blackmailer was obviously being closely monitored and an ambulance was waiting with gallons of his blood type!

The experience caused him to capitulate and he agreed not to have any biological children. Which he never has. I on the other hand already had at least one daughter by then!

Last edited: