At It Again

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
It is clear that the blackmailed so called King does not believe (with good reason) that Prince Harry is his biological son.

Screenshot from 2023-03-01 16-02-42.png

....but does he have something on prince William that could scupper his chances of ascending to the throne? It just wouldn't surprise me if the blackmailed waste of space couldn't father a biological child.

Why else would William, his wife AND his kids repeatedly be doing the blackmailed King's dirty work?

Screenshot from 2023-03-01 16-02-09.png

It could also explain why three days before I bumped into Charles on his own outside HCP back in Oct 2015, I saw what looked like Prince William further down the Thames near Kingston, only he wasn't on his own, there was four people (two couples) all next to each other. I don't know who they were as I was transfixed by the prince William doppelganger. Could it be that he was forced to do that? As certainly at that time I had no quarrel with William. If King Charles is so egotistical that he would rather bring down the Monarchy than...well it is one thing I have in Common with the blackmailed King as bringing down the Monarchy already is one of my preferred options if a more practical solution can not be found! It certainly can not continue in it's present (open to blackmail) form.

Last edited:
So who WOULD be next in line if Charles got the DNA test kit out??? Prince Andrew of course!!! Hmm everything is starting to make sense now!!! Then who? Queen Bea? he,he you gotta laugh but it ain't funny, this Country is in a LOT of trouble!

...or is that the plan? If Charles and Andrew know Diana was playing away and they can prove it by DNA, they might want the Crown to stay within the (Mountbattens) that means skipping to Andrew AKA EdwardV111 to Albert (GeorgeV1) then unblackmailable (or so they thought) Elizabeth11 but Andrew is tainted by Epstein (or something) so again onto unblackmailable Beatrice (check out her husband).

Stop attacking me William, it seems your enemies are MUCH closer to home! I can and will bring the Pervy Battenburgs down once and for all just give me the opportunity!

In fact I am willing to bet that William & Harry were both DNA tested way back when they were too young to refuse and that the Battenburgs have been plotting how to keep the Crown within their own lot ever since.

Why eg is William being refused the Prince of Wales Investiture ceremony??????

To take this theory a bit further, perhaps Diana deliberately took the line of accession away frpm the Pervy Battenburgs to someone (I wonderr who?) more British and it cost her, her life! If so, she is a brave lady and as a lifelong prisoner of the Battenburgs, if there is anything I can do to....