Are The Tables Turning

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
I have been saying that there has to be a solution to the Blairite Labour road block stopping a viable alternative to the Tories being available but I wasn't expecting this! Not even sure if it is a good idea given the persecuting me on behalf of blackmailed Battenburg history of the Tory party and all the bad apples many of whom are still there? What about the warring factions within the Tory party, could they be reconciled by a non blackmailed Monarchy?..and a clash of ideologies. Low taxes can't work in time of high Government debt (just ask Lizz Truss). They (Tories) claim low taxes cause growth. That may be true but growth is inflationary (supply vs demand) AKA boom & bust. The sad fact is you can't have low tax high growth economy when you have high inflation and Gov debt. The (Pro blackmailed Battenburg) Tories caused the debt and it needs paying back.

So why is she (or something) who can not count without an earpiece turning so vehemently on the Tories who have served her and her Pro Israeli blackmailer friends so well up until now!

Screenshot from 2023-07-29 14-50-57.png

Last edited:
Seems to me that unlike the Labour party, the Tories will do almost anything to stay in power!