Another Program nobbled

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
When all the UK (and US) programs that I regularly watch get nobbled eventually, some really bad, I mean bangers and cash old perv and his grandson, the shed and buried guy, who started normal and ended up just hugging everyone in sight and even a boring program called River hunters are the latest shameful unwatchables, it's crazy just what these people will do to keep their cushy TV job, anyway you end up with limited amount of programs to watch, so I started watching a boring program about canal boat journeys with Cybil from faulty towers in it, nice safe program I thought? At first it was as expected, slightly interesting but mostly boring, then tonight they were in Italy where they visited a former nudist colony, with a generous helping of blurred out nude photos aired, I nearly switched off then, next they went to a castle thing, where the camera was more interested in concrete statues of nude children (complete with genitals), at this point I did switch off and another program never to be watched again.

The only other program that I could watch after switching off that program was celebrity chase but of course the red top brigade had second guessed me.

Are they really celebrities?

Screenshot from 2024-03-27 20-54-16.png

You know you are a high value target when TV programs get nobbled like this. Only they have been doing it for decades, that shameful Asian shopkeeper on coronation street in the early 2000's, who I can remember miming an illegal act with his on screen children and the bill, that I used to watch without realising the storylines were aimed at me until, I recently watched some repeats. A reminder how long this blackmailed Monarchy have been abusing their inherited powers! It HAS to stop.

If I am some kind of criminal like they are insinuating, come and arrest me, show me your evidence! No, shameful Royals are being forced to do this stuff by their blackmailers and have been for decades.

Last edited:
So the following program is the normal non celebrity chase, another red top plus, actually I have censored it by cropping the bottom part of the screenshot! It's almost unbelievable but absolutely true. Oh well, I guess I can just play a computer game, they can't mess with that.

Screenshot from 2024-03-27 21-29-52.png