A Red Herring

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So it seems the anniversary of the summer 2009 'fitup' is no longer relevant as it appears to be business as usual. All attention now is concentrated on early September when Sturgeon unlawfully sectioned me in 2015. The section was lifted the following day 4th September and I was a free man for almost 24 hours as I believe the powers were voided when they sectioned me. However the powers (used against me) were re-imposed the following day (Sat 5th Sep 2015).

Looking back at what was happening around this date last year.

Screenshot from 2023-07-14 12-30-40.png

That is the day after the date I believe that these powers were re-imposed after being announced as winner on the exact anniversary (5th Sep). Queen Battenburg allegedly died two days later on the 8th.

The one thing I do not understand is why May was forced into a (fixed against her) election in 2017 (three years early) if she had already fitted me up in Sep 2016 without a mandate? Also Johnson took over on July23rd 2019 but did not get his mandate until December! Were these preconditions for being allowed to fit me up? really bad if true!

Anyway, I have to concern myself with the short term and these by-elections next Thursday. I believe I have enough food to last until then despite the poisoned beefburgers, sausages and beef olives from Tesco (or something) that they forced me to go to.

Last edited:
Fitting me up again in September (or whenever) so that Starmer can be installed in a (fixed) election next year can NOT be the solution as he (Starmer) is in Blair's pocket and Blair is in the same boat as the Battenburgs because he helped them to murder Princess Diana. There has to be a labour alternative who is not frightened of Blair, the Battenburgs or the blackmailers but who is this person and how does he (or she) become leader of the Labour party???: