You Have Got It Wrong Mr Fry

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Stephen Fry (or something) who along with (another) fat P&*ck Jupitas, I believe, directly insulted me on one of his shows on behalf of his blackmailer friends. He says that there has been a rise in anti-Semitism since Hamas attacked Israel on 7th October! No Mr Fry (or something), most right-minded people (including me) unequivocally condemned those attacks. It is Israeli's genocidal, never ending response to the attacks. Including indefensible attacks on Palestinians in the West Bank by soldiers AND illegal settlers as well as the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza civilian infrastructure, slaughter of civilians, blockading food, water and fuel and forced displacement with ethnic cleansing as the ultimate goal that is fuelling a potential rise in anti-Semitism. Like I said, until Israel is FORCED to withdraw from Gaza and the West bank, so Palestinians can live in peace and dignity in their own unoccupied State with Palestinians in control of their own destiny, there will be No peace on Earth!

1702913074013.png

Last edited: