Time For A Rant

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So I am back from my pointlessly enforced visit to the JC. It was all quiet on the way there, but all hell broke loose on the way back, with every type of obstacle I have ever encountered getting deployed, but you know, I've been doing this a long time and I made it safely back. It was as though the sort of people who bomb and shoot innocent children and who deliberately block ambulances trying to get injured Palestinians to hospital (as well as blocking an ambulance for me in 2013 after a deliberate car crash and Lady Diana in Paris 1997) were trying to annoy me as the realisation that I would be spending yet another Christmas alone and isolated from my friends and family as a prisoner of the British State.

It now looks like the next potential date of interest is not until March and the anniversary of the (inexplicable) resignation of (little shit) Sturgeon.

My theory is that although there have been blackmail related restrictions on my Liberty since the 1970s, The UK Government were struggling to 'fit me up' as a non-convicted paedophile on behalf of the Battenburg's blackmailer (so-called Father). Evidence for this, is contained in ex MI5 agent Robert Ascott's testimony broadcast on Newsnight in the mid 2000s. Here is an excerpt.

1702551774140.png

When my so-called Father did a deal with the SNP who were supposedly helping me with the Law Society at the time in the form of enough Battenburg dirt to get the SNP into power in exchange for fitting me up as a non-convicted paedophile soon after taking office. I believe (from circumstances on the ground) that this happened in March 2009, making me on one side the keeper of National Security powers to defeat the blackmailers, not only so-called Father but Scottish and Irish Nationalist and of course most dangerous of all, pro Israeli blackmailers. Basically, I have the SNP, UK, Ireland (Sep 2015) and Israel trying to bring me down and the non blackmailed section of the UK establishment protecting me (as best they can) while trying to defeat these powerful and wealthy blackmailers. It sure is a slow process. Then there is America...............also blackmailed but only (as far as I can tell) by Israel.

Last edited: