They Are All Racist

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The Battenburgs are ruthless Racist, sexist misogynistic thugs that do not think twice about using women children, disabled and coloured people against their adversaries. No one knows that more than me. Where I live now (Stranraer) in Scotland, the out of the way town is inhabited by 99.9% native Scottish white people, there is no migration here. As an example, I would be doing my shopping at Morrisons when I spot a coloured Gentleman with shorts and a red jacket, his red jacket makes him stand out as someone who was there to intimidate me, they must be hoping I would make a racist remark so I would also be accused of being racist, they must think that I am like them. I don't respond to such provocations unless I feel threatened and skin colour is not a factor. AKA (white) special forces with red jackets following me close behind.

Look how the Battenburgs eg treated Nelson Mandela who was a political threat to their Apartheid rule. The Battenburgs were S. Africa's head of State during all that Racist Apartheid Era and Prince Philip calling the Chinese 'Slanty Eyes' during handover of Hong Kong!

1700908954319.png

The other right wing publication is dropping quite a heavy hint as to who the 'other' Racist Battenburg is!

1700910498969.png

Last edited: