There can Only Be A

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...multi billionaire Pro Israeli blackmailer as winner, throw me (against my will) in the cage as well and their would be a proper fight and only one winner!

Screenshot from 2023-08-12 12-02-01.png

Last edited:
The reason I put a 'get out' clause is not because I am a coward but because I am a survivalist. You don't go looking for shit (nless it is in your strategic interest), but be decisive (that word again) if (or in my case) when it happens.

Last edited:
Tony Blair (who tried to murder me) in a traditional boxing match, now that would be in my strategic interest.

So yesterday I said I could probably beat these two Jokers in a fight but added a 'get out clause' partly because I'm a survavalist and a believer that defence is a last resort survival tactic (not a game), with a few exceptions eg if someone is such a threat to your wellbeing, it may be better to pre-empt. However, it was also because I couldn't work out why they were having this fight, not for publicity as they own most of the world's media and it's certainly not because they need the money! However, I would not be surprised if someone was such a threat to these two and their backers ( or something) that they would try to trick their adversary into boasting about being able to win an odds against them (two against one) fight, then saying ok you said you could, are you backing out (coward). Hence my 'get out' clause and now this, so make of it what you wish!

Screenshot from 2023-08-13 22-01-08.png

...;as for the charity bullshit, why risk personal injury when they could just hand over a million dollars each to charities without missing it. To get things in perspective, a billion dollars is a thousand million dollars, these guys (or something) have hundreds of billions each, that is hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars so handing over a million dollars to a charity would be like an ordinary person (like me) putting a few coins in one of those charity boxes. So where do they get all this money? Unless they have a printing press then the money used to be yours and mine!

No one can earn that amount of money in a single lifetime! It IS the power of blackmail, if your blackmailing the right sort of people,who says crime does not pay?

Last edited: