The Glorious 12th

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
It's another one of those dates that sticks in my mind. Not because of anything that's happened to me on that date (that I know of) but because May was forced to hold a confidence vote (that she won) on that day in 2018 and Boris Johnson held his (fixed in his favour) Election on that date the following year despite spring being the normal time for a GE. This year Titchy Sanook has a potential confidence vote on the 12th over Rwanda scheme with metaphorical knife wielding Tories behind his back!

1702162660061.png

1702162579714.png

So Sanook has won his vote of confidence, just like May did in 2018! However, she was still forced out the following year. I would say it's too soon for a GE anyway, as there is still no credible alternative to the unelected Tories! Plus, Israel's (unelected?) blackmail poodle's are still holding power in Washington.

I do not believe these Pro Israeli right wingers give a damn about asylum seekers anyway. They are trying to force an early election so that Pro Israeli Blairite Starmer can keep them (pro Israeli's and the blackmailed Monarch) in power for another five years. Unfortunately for them, my powers to fix elections and National Security related Commons votes are just too, well, powerful!

Last edited: