The French Connection

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So that guy who posted alleged names of European intelligence operatives was, according to my analytics French. Also tonight I was trying to watch a crap old repeat of the chase when I got repeatedly locked out, you know that litle circle thing and the video stops playing. it happened again and again and experience told me that a bad actor interfering with my DNS server is what causes it. Guess what, I was using a French DNS server. Changed it to a German one and working fine.

So I started thinking, why are the French attacking me at this moment in time, until I remembered, Princess Diana was murdered in France, presumably with assistance from the French State!

Screenshot from 2023-07-19 22-34-11.png

I am also willing to bet that all this friction with France over immigration and small boats all stems from the incident with princess Diana as blackmailers extraordinaire Israel are bound to know about it!

The sooner it is all out in the open and the air clears, the better!!!

I am also wondering why the French posted such potentially compromising information (assuming the names were real) unless they wish to expose me as someone who can not be trusted with sensitive information (if eg I never deleted them) which of course makes me wonder why the French think such a situation where I would need to be trusted with such information may occur? Again, I refuse to speculate, but...