The Final Chapter

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The SNP are on a desperate downward spiral and I will get more pleasure out of bringing this Judas down, than the other three combined!

Still trying to make up my mind if Swine(ee) thinks he has what it takes to bring me down, where all others have failed? Especially as he has not been elected, even in a fixed election or by the SNP members. If so I can expect to see (or hear actually) my so called Father's loyal allies and old school chums of my so called sister, with her big house and horses (for her loyalty) poison Ivy and Ginger nut moving into the undercover flat below, just like they did at New Cumnock, early 2015, not long after Swin(ee) became deputy FM. This after 20 years of harassment from them, one in flat above and other in flat below in Forfar (1990-2009)

Either that or he is desperately trying to protect himself from Justice as in my experience ex PM's and FM's are immune from prosecution, no matter the crime as it would bring their respective offices into disrepute.

I mean Cameron not only gets away with the crimes committed against me but thanks to a blackmailed Monarchy and an archaic non elected second chamber, he holds a position of extreme power and despite leaving HOC's, the only wig Theresa May will see is the one that she deludidly thinks makes her look 10 years younger!

While Sturgeon's (unnamed) relatives or friends may or may not get prosecuted, she will not, despite the crimes committed against me. While Salmond even started prosecuting himself, before giving himself an acquittal when he realised I would not fall into his traps!

1715015635023.png

Last edited: