The DNA Test Kit Is Out Again

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The blackmailed Battenburg King has been threatening William with another DNA test that he thinks will bring down the whole damned Monarchy if he doesn't get his wife to dress up in exclusively red gear to provoke me. I say fuck the blackmailed Battenburg so called King, who wants to be a Battenburg anyway. The Monarchy would survive the shock revelation that William and Harry are not Battenburgs and the so called king is bluffing, he wouldn't dare reveal the truth as his truth is too horrible to see the light of day (and he knows it) So put the red (fake) provocations and the DNA test kit away and do the right thing for the monarchy and this Country by standing aside Mr (waste of space) Battenburg!

It is the so called King that's making a fool of the Princess of Wales and the Monarchy as (with respect) she looks silly standing there all in red while others are dressed normal, she looks like a sore thumb! William's red tie is I guess his humiliating concession to his blackmailed stepfather!

What the blackmailed Battenburgs haven't factored into their equations is that although I would prefer a reformed, non blackmailed Monarchy to continue under William and Kate, at the end of the day, I am equally content to bring the whole stinking institution crashing to the ground in flames if that's what it takes to sort out the mess that this Country (and me personally) are in!

1700574622627.png

Last edited:
He,he looks like Kate (or William) has told him to go fuck himself, so he gets his wife to put on the red regalia instead! Don't he just look like Count Dracula there again? (bloodsucker)

1700606098139.png

Last edited:
Guess who else is wearing red today? Yes Bill Clinton sidekick carol Vordermann (or something)

1700606908271.png