The £450 Billion Price On My Head

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
That is what it has cost in a failed bid to use man made virus to take me out without being accused of murder to get these election fixing powers removed without throwing King Charles to the (blackmailers) wolves!

As far as I am concerned, I first contracted COVID in October 2016 and I had severe but at the time unknown symptoms. Because I was isolated in a forest, I never passed it on. However I kept getting the same symptoms over and over again (as they presumably re-infected me) only less severe due to immunity until inevitably in 2019 I passed it on while shopping or at the JC.

I am no economist but I have consistently claimed for the last couple of years that the £450 Billion+ that the BOE had to borrow to pay for the pandemic that they deliberately created (just printing cash) would lead to runaway inflation and government bankruptcy from unaffordably high Gov debt interest payments.

It IS the cost of picking an unprovoked fight with someone like me, who doesn't like losing and has extreme survival skills!

Screenshot from 2023-04-19 09-24-39.png