That's What They Get!

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Nicola Sturgeon deliberately resigned so that she could lay an accused but not convicted libel trap for me, first with her husband and when that didn't work, the idiotic little desperado got herself arrested. That never worked either as I knew all along (through experience) that the SNP are in charge of Police Scotland and the very idea that they (Police) would dare arrest her while the SNP are still in power is just bazaar in the extreme!

Now they have ended up with a leader who would be more at home in the Taliban than the SNP so like I said, it serves them right for picking an unprovoked fight with me!

Screenshot from 2023-07-05 10-50-24.png

...and that poll is before the Scottish electorate find out what the SNP have been doing to innocent civilians me and my now forcibly estranged (disabled) partner for purely political reasons. I mean there are still photos online if Musk (or something) hasn't took them down of what Salmond got an NHS doctor to do to her wrists in the pretence of not being able to find a vein to take a routine blood sample, he started to dig around (with a huge needle) at the arteries in her wrist until I told him to stop because she was becoming distressed. Her wrists were left covered in bruises. This happened in the run up to the (fixed against him) 2014 Referendum.

Last edited: