Rasheed Sanook Did Not Do...

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
What Theresa May did and call a (fixed against him) general election so he (presumably) won't have the authority to renew the (corrupt and unlawful) Police Powers being used against me. May called hers on the 18th April 2017 for an election just before the mid June deadline that I believe these powers need renewed. That deadline has now passed and Sanook has sacked his blackmailing friend instead of getting his podium out. May knew that although she would lose her majority and be forced to share power with the DUP, she would not lose the election because Blair had (sneakily) allowed Corbyn to become labour leader as he knows that he (Corbyn) is not a credible candidate for PM. However Sanook knows that Starmer is a credible (but not ideal) alternative to the Tories and if he had called an election he would have somehow had to defeat me before June. A fight he clearly knows he couldn't win. So if he's not able to renew these powers, he is leaving whatever Royal (Philip and/or Charles) to the mercy of the blackmailers. Of course Philip (and the Queen) are now dead and any revelation would only be an embarrasment to their legacy, but do they have anything on Charles? That is the Question! If Sanook does not or can not renew these powers in June, he could theoretically carry on until the five year deadline for calling an election is up but ONLY if the truth about what he and the Tories have been doing to me and why does not get out!

Last edited:
Boris Johnson became PM in July 2019 which is after the (as far as I can tell) renewal date in June and won a fixed in his favour election (to get Brexit done) in December so he had a mandate to (fraudulently) renew in June 2020, 2021 and 2022. Sunak took power after June 2022 and as (like May) he hasn't won a general election, he has no mandate (IMO) to renew this year unless he holds a (fixed against him GE) before that date like May did (poor old Sanook). Bring on summer time and we shall see what happens!

They will NOT silence me for cheap unless they use a bullet and a gun (like they did with Dando) I have been put through far too much (still am being) by these blackmailed Royal bastards for it all to be swept under the carpet with little or no reward for all I have achieved!

Last edited: