Playing With Fire

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Last night the (Israeli controlled) British media were all going on about a deadly new COVID variant that they (or something) have deliberately released in China and how America has started testing Chinese visitors arriving there and that the UK was considering doing the same. Today not a single mention of this potentially devastating news, Why?

One thing is for sure I am already immune as they (or something) always try to take me out with new variants way before they try and take out other rivals like China, indeed in the last week or two I was complaining about breathing issues, blaming a breathing irritant again but that's the problem with new (lab created) variants, you have less immunity against them. So if the new variant comes back from China and bites us with more innocent people dying and more hits to our already devastated economy, it will be a disaster...and guess what I am not only alive but immune to the new variant! Some people (thanks to the blackmailed King) are still calling these dangerous and ruthless Pro Israeli blackmailers our allies! No they are NOT! They MUST be defeated here AND in America at ANY cost!