Nazi memorabilia worth £2m found in home of 'Holocaust-denying paedophile'

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
This just turned up on my RSS feed in my politics forum. Just for the record, I am not a Holocaust denier nor do I condone such inhumane persecution of a person or a race of people. It would be hypocritical of me to do that considering how I am being persecuted for no good reason at all. However I do believe things happen for a reason, with me it is blackmail (not a good or valid reason but a reason never the less). I can't speak for Germany because I am not qualified but my best guess would be that it was revenge for the millions of Christians British and German (divide and Conquer) that were slaughtered during WW1 and presumably Germany (like me) put the blame on the same people who are blackmailing our current would be King. History is repeating itself and no one (apart from me) can see it. When Victoria died after a period of relative peace, (presumably blackmailed) King > WW1 > WW2. Now Elizabeth dies (no ones immortal) after another period of relative peace, blackmailed King Charles > Brexit > WW3.

As for being a paedophile, talk about kettle calling pot etc. I do not have the immunity from prosecution that prince Charles or his blackmailers do and as those sort of people can not help themselves, with my level of surveillance, I think they would have found me hanging out at schools years ago if that were true and I would be in a real jail (with no N Security powers) instead of a virtual jail (house arrest) with my powers intact!

As for the £2M, no I have not been compensated for the crimes committed against me or my historic achievements Yet and that would just be a down payment

Last edited:
... just for the record, above is the headline here is the body of the RSS feed in full. No mention of who or even where.

"During a raid on the 58-year-old man's home, police were shocked to discover a haul of Nazi memorabilia worth roughly £2.5m which included Adolf Hitler portraits, Nazi insignia, flags and medals"