My Trip To The JC

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Subdued! Sure the yellow flashing lights, the Security service guys on bikes were there but it was all low key compared to the desperate measures employed the last time. No Lunatics wandering around in their Nighties, no boys in the close trying to fit me up, no weirdo games involving children at the JC. In fact the JC was almost deserted, just a skeleton staff. The woman who usually tells me to take a seat until my servant is ready to see me did so again to which I replied no thanks I will just stand (like I always do), then she went behind the desk on her computer and said ok I have made an appointment for the 29th. Clearly she wanted me to sit down for an interview as my normal servant wasn't in. Oh well it's all farcical anyway, the idea that someone like me could get a job with (like last time) agents posing as employees and making my life hell and patrolling the outside of the workplace. Anyway it was weird at the JC, unlike the normal civil servant who is friendly and clearly sympathetic to my cause, this one was almost frightened and totally intimidated by me almost as if she thought I somehow had the power to give her the sack if she annoyed me? It was a weird atmosphere. Usually it is they that are the intimidators and I have sparred with the best of them, you know, they have the power to make you homeless and hungry if they want to by sanctioning you.

Anyway, clearly Sanook and braverman (or somethingish) have fitted me up again and the war rumbles on but you know I can see light at the end of the tunnel, three by-elections to f*&k the blackmailed Monarch's shameful and unelected stooge government and ultimately a GE by next year at the latest!

Last edited: