It's Clear Who The Blackmailed King Favours

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Making the smart assumption, that the Battenburgs 'duped' motherless child William into marrying the Duchess of Tel-Aviv so that the British establishment would be forced to revert to an 'alternative' Battenburg instead of the Spencers. It is clear by the amount of 'smearing', that some still think it's possible to pass the Crown onto Harry and Meghan and although, that would be my preferred choice, I still haven't worked out the mechanism that would make that possible, leading me to believe that the sneaky Battenburgs (and my Nemesis) are going to win this constitutional fight? I mentioned Princess Anne, with a tweak to the constitution, she would leapfrog her Brother Andrew and remove that part of the argument. However by his increase in his public persona and, the blackmailed King 'appearing' to favour him, it looks like Edward is also being 'groomed' for the top job. With him though, you have the issue with Andrew being next in line compared to Edward and from what I've seen by his refusal to move out of his lodge etc, Andrew probably won't be stepping aside for his Brother, despite his 'disgraced' status. Then you have the 'worry' that Edward may be or become blackmailed. If I have anything to do with it, there will need to be a lot of reform before I would support the continuation of the house of Battenburg after all the damage that's been done to this Country and me personally!

Screenshot from 2024-03-13 11-53-33.png

It would of course HAVE to include telling the whole truth about the blackmailers and the blackmailed Battenburgs up until now and what's been happening to me (so it can never happen again). Otherwise the blackmailers will just move onto the next Battenburg King or Queen and say, you will do this or we'll spill the beans about why your relatives were blackmailed!

Does the blackmailed king think that Mike Tyndal is not 'Regal' enough? Personally I think that if the Battenburgs were to keep on marrying good British folks instead of dodgy foreign aristocrats (who are too closely related), the Monarchy would become more 'British' and more relevant to British people!

It is their greed to keep the Crown within their own limited 'cliche' that has almost lost them the Crown and may yet still do so (Harry)